Friday 11 February 2011

11 February 2011

Long time no blog.  Time to make more of an effort I suppose.

First of all something of a gripe.  Why is it that a supposedly quality film is advertised with a box speed of iso 400 when it is actually something like iso 180.  I have wasted four rolls of film simply because of a ridiculously over optimistic speed rating.  This makes me cross.

On the other hand lunch with friends makes me happy indeed.  So it was good to meet up with my old chum Fr. Terry today.  Much was discussed in particular Anglican/Catholic matters.  In particular since the setting up of the Ordinariate just how narrow is the separation between the two communions.  I have said this before and I expect that I'll say it again, the prayer for all Christians must be that they be one.  The time is at hand for the damage done by the reformation to be undone.

No comments:

Post a Comment